I had a date with santa!





Head and eyes CATWA Store, Body Lara 4.1 Maitreya, Skin LURE Emily Carnation,  A R T E - gem lashes, anine eyebrows and  Sera eyeshadows. 

@ Designer Showcase: the following items:  Nails: DaneMarkZ - Sovereign Nailpolish (Omega and Maitreya), Hair Tameless Yasmina, Outfit: Well Made - Isobel Pants and Rosalie Jacket (both forJacket Freya, Isis,  Venus, M Maitreya, HG, PH and TMP- with huds).  I.M. Collection: Wonderful Life Plaid Boots (Freya, HG, Isis, Maitreya and PH- Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple and Red).

I am also wearing my wedding ring and band because Yay! I got married to My babe George and I really really wanted to show the ring and the band. It's from CHOP ZUEY - Amourette Set (ring and band).
To be honest I am still on honeymoon mood!




Hair huds:



 Nail:

 Sweater and pants:

Comments