KULTIVATE STYLING CHALLENGE - FASHION IN ART





CREDITS:

BODY: MAITREYA - LARA 4.1.

HEAD: CATWA - CATYA.

EYES: CATWA - MESH EYES.

SKIN: WOW SKINS - SICILIA MILK AND WOW SKINS MAITREYA APPLIERS - MILK.  
HAIR: ARGRACE - AZAMI.

HAIRBASE: en VOGUE - DARK BROWNS.

OUTFIT, POSES AND LOCATION

COMPOSITION OF THE OUTFIT:

I decided to join this challenge because of the theme - art, which I love.

Another challenger and I got the 3rd place and I am really happy because I wasn't expecting anything.

My outfit is inspired on Edgar Degas.

He was  a French impressionist/realistic painter who used to portrait ballerinas in his art.

He painted ballerinas with extreme realism and I have always loved his work, since I was a child.

That's one of the reasons why I chose to dress as a ballerina. Another reason is because I love Ballet.

This outfit also represents Spring, one of my favorite Seasons of the year.


So I have created a stylized ballerina and not the realistic ones shown on Dega's paintings.

About the color:
I have decided to wear blue because of a Dega's painting called "Blue Dancers".
The outfit is composed by:

BOUDOIR -Spring Ballerina Dress
all the flowers in the dress and the headpiece are included on it.
As you can see there are many kinds of flowers, butterflies, ladybugs and also strawberries on the dress.

I know Strawberries don't grow in Spring, but I do love this fruit, it's one of my favorites.

Going on with the composition of the outfit I am wearing besides the dress:

Sweet Thing . Ballet Arm Wraps and Leg Wraps - Sky (Maitreya)

.:::Dirty Princess:::...Couture Clothes/Lingerie - Precious Princess Open Collar Mesh Choker RLV.

This collar has many options of colors and inscriptions in the heart. I chose Princess inscription.
   
PUNCH -  Pearl Earrings {Mesh} with a hud that changes color and metal.

PINK PEARL DESIGNS-  Someone Like Me Lace Tip Toes - Pastels


Since the undies that came with the outfit were nude I felt too exposed. Therefore, I decided to wear another one that would make me feel more comfortable.

This way,  I am wearing
JUST BEACUSE Terri Panties (LtBlue) - not tattoo.



My make up, nails, skin and hair are important in this case:

My eyeshadows are colorful representing spring and also a Ballerina dancing on a Stage.

We all know that they use to wear heavy makeup when they are performing on a Theater, so it really shows up for the public.

These eyeshadows are from AVADA - ORIANA EYESHADOWS.

Since the eyeshadows are colorful, I have decided to wear a discreet color of lipstick not to overwhelm my face.

I chose A R T E -  Catwa Applier - Lipstick - Matte.

I am also wearing collor&matte maitreya nails/toenails from THE BLOOM.

My hair is ARGRACE - Azami black and my skin is from WOW SKINS - Sicilia milk and WOW SKINS Maitreya appliers - milk.

I chose dark hair to  create a contrast with the light skin and the blue eyes.

And last, but not least
About my poses:

Since I am a ballerina, I chose ballerina poses and these ones are from Oberon's Trick .
pictures taken at:


O'Hare's Gap Ballet Studio


Comments