Two more gifts from ADRI'S KING







Please, if you want to see the pictures  bigger, click on  them.


Well, let me explain how I made this outfit:

I  went back to  Adri's King and got two more gifts from groups. The groups are: Maitreya Maniacs and Maitreya Lara gifts, sales and news.

By the way, if you have a Maitreya Lara Body, you should consider joining these groups and also Maitreya Lara Friends, where we can chat doubts we have regarding all related to Maitreya Lara's body.

So, back to the outfit.

I have got the top that came with a very sexy jeans hot pant - from Maitreya Maniacs group and instead of using the shorts I decided to wear these latex pants, that came from Maitreya Lara Gifts, Sales and News group.

So, I needed to choose a color for the pants, because it comes in many colors: black, blue, brown, darkpink, green, purple, scarlet and this one, called: tirkiz.

The top is also available in black, if you join - "No cabide" group, you can have it.

Then I needed some green jewlery to match the outfit: I went to ZURI and followed the pink steps on the floor to see what was on sales for 55 lindens, like I always do. 

I was glad to find these bracelets and headpiece.

Chose my hair, skin and shoes - that don't show in the pics and went to take the pictures.

OK, HERE ARE THE CREDITS:

BASICS:

HEAD: CATWA - Jessica V 4.10 - upgradable

EYES: CATWA - Mesh eyes  V 1.0

BODY SKIN: WOW SKINS -  APPLIER for Maitreya - this one is MILK.

FACE MAKE UP: WOW SKINS - CATWA APPLIERS -  Brooke - MILK.

HAIR: LELUTKA - Aaliyah hair L.

BODY: MAITREYA - LARA V 3.5

NAILS: BLOOM  by Valentina Secretspy for Maitreya - {Blossom's} Color&Matte Maitreya nails/Toe nails - marketplace
********************************************************************

OUTFIT:

 LATEX PANTS AND TOP: Adri's King

PANTS:  latex pants  tirkiz - omega system - Maitreya Omega System required;


TOP: Sharmila outfit:  blusa branca EE fitmesh Slink, Hourglass and classic avatars. I worn the classic avatar  that comes in 5 sizes from large to extra small and it fitted perfectly, no parts of my body showed up.

**********************************************************************

JEWLERY:

ZURI - Moon Bangle Bracelets - teal/boulder/gold- right and left wrists and Alexandrite Headpiece.








Comments