THE BEST OF ME


  CASSIEBLOG20_001.jpg   CASSIEBLOG19_001bw.jpg CASSIEBLOG21_001bw.jpg   CASSIEBLOG21_001.jpg  


  CASSIEBLOG26_001.jpgCASSIEBLOG24_001.jpg

I was brought to The Best Of Me by Maitreya Lara Gifts, Sales and News Group.



So I went there to check what was it about.




 I was glad to find some interesting outfits.



 I bought the blue kimono, since I love japanese culture and food and the Lara Pink Assimetric Jacket and leggings (both $L 99,00) because Autumm is coming  and it's getting a bit colder!





So I needed of course (;-)) something to keep me warm.




 Then I decided to go to a japanese sim to take the pictures and I found one really nice: Kyoto, Japan




I had to find out a place where I could take picture that was related to autumm for the other outfit, so I found this awsome sim dedicated to Henry David Thoreau, called the Walden Pond where you can go there and purchase botanicals and enjoy the view, take a walk or, like myself: take pics.



 There are many different places for pictures.




So many colors!     





Autumm outfit: 






Outfit: Lara Pink Assimetric Jacket with leggings;




  Hair: AGRACE Mayu (mirror)



  Shoes: Bens Boutique Montana Stiletto (pink) - Maitreya




  Skin: Amacci Jenny fair 04 candy




  My body: Maitreya Lara V3.5 



Pose: OoO Studio Fever 3








  Japanese Outfit



  Kimono: The Best Of Me Kimono Dress Asian Sky




  Shoes: Livalle Modig Strapped sandals - noir




  Skin: Glam Affair America 03




  Earrings: HHC - Champagne  Diamond and pearl




  Hair: Amacci Hair Saga




  My body: Maitreya Lara V3.5



Comments