gifts, gifts, gifts

Who doesn't like to get a gift? Well, I certainly do, as much as I love to give them also.

So, when I went to check out the MMC Designs new release, which you can find it here, I also found out some gifts. Of course I wanted them and here they are:

CREDITS:

MMC: Carey Bodysuit pink
and the second one: Ello Bodysuit (it comes in red and in black), both with Maitreya appliers;

BODY: Maitreya Lara V 3.5;

HAIR: with the pink lingerie - ARGRACE CHIZURU, now updated - more water drops, less or none. With the black bodysuit: Lelutka Aaliyah;

LIPSTICK: Just Magnetized - orchid set for Catwa;


EYELINERS: Deetalez for Catwa;

HEAD: Catwa - Jessica;

EYES - kon, Triumph green;

BRACELET: Zuri Rayna Arabian Nights.

POSES: Photo Studio Navarro, they came wit it.




That's all for now, folks! Thank you for stopping by! Xoxo Cassie.

Comments