Fairy Tales

Ever since I went to This Fairy Castle, I had the idea of taking pictures there.


It's such a lovely  and magical place!



There is even fortune teller, pirate's ship and much more!




So, since it's a Fairy Castle, I have decided to become one.



Of course, I'd need an  outfit for that, so I have searched all over marketplace and foud the perfect one -  I wanted one white, to show peace, light, calm.



This is my latest look:








one part of the sim.



CREDITS:


HEAD:  CATWA -Jessica.

BODY: MAITREYA - Lara V 3.5

BODY SKIN:   I wear Maitreya Lara's v.3.5

FAIRY OUTFIT: 


lunamoon's Creation Shop - Moonglow Snow Fairy Costume 

w/Appliers


Flirty flowing glittery glowing Moonglow Fairy Costume in sheer white texture with glitter snowflakes...2 flexi skirts glow and sparkle to light up the night...wear this with or without panties...
Moonglow jewelry includes head tiara with diamonds and pearls, Moonglow mesh moon pearl and bead collar necklace...resizable...pair of mesh moon pearl bangle bracelets also resizable... glittering diamond earrings sculpted...with matching breast jewel..

HAIR -  DELA Elise - BLONDES

FLATS:  Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes - Lindy Cora white.



LIPGLOSS: 

Arte - Catwa Applier - Lip Gloss Set 01 - 9 Styles

POSE: oOo Studio -  Innocence



The magic wand I got at the castle. Worth  visiting!



Comments